You are invited to join the Ontario Colleges Retirees’ Association to keep informed about retiree issues that are important to you.
Membership in OCRA is open to all support, administrative, and faculty retirees from the 24 community colleges in Ontario and to retirees from related organizations who receive a pension from the CAAT Pension Plan.
OCRA works for retirees in areas such as:
- health benefits
- relationship building with organizations that can affect you as a retiree
- local retiree association support
- communication - via newsletters, bulletins, website, and general meetings
- membership surveys to seek your input
- timely assistance with pension or benefit related problems
Among member benefits are the opportunities to attend the OCRA General Meeting and to serve on the OCRA Board of Directors.
The annual membership fee is $10, and, for your convenience, a membership form can be accessed by clicking on the "Membership" button on the left side of this web page. There is a Life membership table included on the membership form with special rates for lifetime membership.
Already an OCRA member? Great! Please encourage your retired or soon-to-be retired co-workers to join.
With more members, OCRA becomes a stronger voice on your behalf.
Need more information? Email email@example.com